MY IDOL/HERO

ENTRY 6
20 JUNE
MOHD JUSOH JAAFAR
A123863

As we know,everybody have their own idol or hero in their life.By hook or by crook have a special person or known idol at least one person in their life.I also have a idol,my idol is Thery Henry,he is football player.He from Franc.He is France football player.Now he played at Barcelona which is one of the famous club in Spanish League. Before he goes to Spanish League,he was played at English Primier League,Arsenal. Coincidentally,he was best player in the world on 2002.Why I said he is my idol because I have a best something to tell you all,He is Islamic Football Player.His personality is simple person,I am never see him proudly.Last Month,his club won on Manchester United 2-0 at the champion league Final,Rome.With that,Barcelona FC was good club in the world.

BY JUSOH

3 comments:



zuhdi said...

do you Man United or Barca fan..??
shame on you...
United we stand...!!!
hahahah...

RAZMALINDA said...

salam...howcome MU....liverpool never walk alone is the best team ok...

izzuddin said...

united we stand....together we slam....hahahhahaaha....