WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT FOUNDATION ENGLISH

ENTRY 7
20 JUNE
MOHD JUSOH JAAFAR
A123863

I am student,this semester I am taking Foundation English.I am study at Faculty of Bussines Study.Foundation English is one of subjects that student should take before graduate.In my opinion about Foundation English,this subject is good subject,it is can help student to improve English language from time to time.It is also teach us about English grammar,moreover its book using the low level words and easy to understand.Is God Willing with this subject can increase our English from low to clever.An other than that,it is teach us how to pronunciation the words.Lastly, I think it is very suitable for me and can improve in my English studies from time to time.

BY JUSOH

2 comments:



zuhdi said...

of course you are a student of foundation...
how come you be the teacher...????
hahahahahahaha
everybody knows you are student....
hahahahaha

izzuddin said...

hahahhaahah.....right, I agree with your joke zhudi.....sometimes your joke will make me laugh........haaaaaaaaaaaahahaahhahahaahaahahahahahahha..............