MY BEST FRIEND

ENTRY 8
20 JUNE
MOHD JUSOH JAAFAR
A123863

My name is Murshid Alamin Bin Yussof.I have a lot friends among both,boy and girl.For me all my friends are good friend.But in all my friends I have a people who is best friend in my life.His name Saiful Azmi,he is simple person,relax in action.I like friend with him.Why I said he is my best friend because he always help me during I difficulty like have a financial problem and whatever problem,he is first friend who take care of my problem and he solved all of my problem.Beside that,during the primary school form 1 until form 6 we are same class.He also always follow me go to anywhere.During the rest time we are together to go to canteen.He talked to me whatever problem do you have,please be inform to me.Easy talking we are same personality,i often help him during he have problem in whatever problem.But unlikely now,he studying at others University namely at University Utara Malaysia.Although we others place,he often contact me,at least twice per month.Thank God because I got him as my best friend.

BY JUSOH

9 comments:



aminuddinblog said...

comment 18
20/6/2009
mohd aminuddin

i,m very happy with you...because your frends can give u relax and give u happy always..

Shamsu Bin Ahmad@Matahariku said...

salam jusoh.... i'm very happy with you because you are very funny in our class...heheh.. so, gud luck for your exam...

inSAn kERdiL said...

salam, hai jusoh...i'm very confius with you..why yau name is mursyid??

comment 1
2o/06/2009
nurulshuhada

zuhdi said...

what is the meaning of your name...???

zuhdi said...

to nurul shuhada ali.....
why must you confuse...???
his name is mursyid because his name is not shuhada...
hahahaha....

inSAn kERdiL said...

oooo...you so clever zuhdi..hmmmm

inSAn kERdiL said...

ooooooooooo....you so clever zuhdi..hmmm

comment 10
nurulshuhada

zuhdi said...

of course...you too...everyone clever when studies to get clever person...

budak k@ampung said...

I hope your relationship will be still together gather..love your friends like yourself