MY HOMETOWN

ENTRY 9
20 JUNE
MOHD JUSOH JAAFAR
A123863

My hometown is kuala gris. I have a lot of things to tell about my hometown. My hometown is near with the jungle. In my hometown have the mosque,shops,school and have river . Everybody in my hometown is friendly. Besides that, my hometowns air still mountains. Name mountains is GUNUNG STONG. My hometown very nice and beautiful because many plant the trees and green jungle. And every hill is still at the same place. My kampung was winner among other mosque, In 1998.My hometown is near with the Kuala Krai City. I love my hometown.

BY JUSOH

6 comments:



aminuddinblog said...

comment 11
20/6/2009

wow..you hometown in the jungle...i very like....its beutiful...

RAZMALINDA said...

salam jay jay, actually i know your kampung very interesting from azah so i hope i can go to your kampung especially Gunung Stong....InsyaALLAH


razmalinda
comment 24

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

Salam..ohh I feel excited when I know your hometown near the jungle..you must happy because not noise..

COMMENT 29
-SUHARA-
20 JUNE 2009

asmidi_erdy said...

salam...i went to go there. it very nice to has a hometown like you because there has stong mountain, we can climb and jump like a monkey like MAWI...hehehehe

comment 7
mohd asmidi bin abdul ghani
20 june 2009

izzuddin said...

the jungle village..........
hahaahahaa......
I see that.... I think you should have to be a tarzan...right that???
it because, your style like's a tarzan style.....do you have an elephant there????
hheehehhee.......

izzuddin said...

i'm so sorry jusoh, i'm just joke with you....hope of you don't care about what I said earlier.....