WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT FOUNDATION ENGLISH



BY AZZAHRA

ENTRY 7

20 JUNE 2009



In my opinion, foundation english is very good course for undergraduates in the university. When I follow to class foundation English, I can increase my speaking and vocabulary. I can learn more and understand about grammar better than before.Then in this class, we need to prepare drama because we have a competition. Beside that, I met a lot of new friends in this class. The last is I enjoy and had a lot of fun in this class. I was very happy study in this class it have many good activities. Teacher in this class also friendly and do not angry when me make a false. Thanks for Madam Fauza, Madam Michi and all my classmate!!

6 comments:



RAZMALINDA said...

salam azah, i agree with you about this class especially drama can gave us more experience, got a new friend and good teachers


razmalinda
comment 27

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

Salam..I support your idea..and I hope all our can more learn English..

COMMENT 29
-SUHARA-
20 JUNE 2009

lima minit... said...

salam..yes that's true...be the best among the best...

COMMENT 18
20 jUNE 2009

zuhdi said...

i am strongly disagree with all of you...!!!!!!

inSAn kERdiL said...

i so sad because i do not in picture for memory with my friend's in foundation class

comment's 21

Purdah said...

yes all my friend's...u, you don't sad....em..we can take our picture after exam at 22 june on monday...all friend's are you agree??????


comment 26
azzahra