My Best Friend...

ENTRY 7
16/06/2009



Everyone got their own best friend, so do I. There were a little difference between a friend and a good friend. Friend was those that know us while best friend were those that nice to us and know everything about us and for sure, always with us no matter in good or hard condition.

At my village, I got several best friends that always understand and very close to me. They were Amir, Amirul, Mustakim and Mie. We were friends since young. Although each of us got our own ways of life, but there will be a time when we will gather and talk a lot. Jobs and work that limited our time to spent for each other.

If I come back to my hometown, for sure I will contact them and we will hang out together all day long. They will feel very sad if I didn’t contact them. This has happened once and I don’t want it to happen again…… because of that, I feel very happy because God has given me a good friend like them….


by: Izzudin Salam
16/06/2009

2 comments:



RAZMALINDA said...

salam din...you n your friend so happy together right???i can see on your pic

razmalinda
comment 15
a 121405 20 june

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam Bin Hassan
20 JUNE 2009
comment 34

waalaikummussalam.....
yes...we are always happy when together.....for your information....that my friends on the pic who wear the short pent, before that he not a muslim but know he embraced muslim religion.....and know he live at my friend house...