What I like and dislike about English? OR What I like or dislike about English?

ENTRY 8
16/06/2009


I choose to answer the question “why I like English….” I have my own reason why I really love this language.

First of all, I love this language because I know that English was very important nowadays. If we take a closer look, so many books that publish these days were written in English. If I didn’t love English, for sure I will not learn about it and I will never want to read anything that been wrote in English.

Besides, I love English and I can talk to other people using this language. This is because English was nominated as universal language and majority people all over the world use English to communicate with each other.

Last but not least, I hope that I can learn more about English and understand this language more deeply on the future.


by: Izzuddin Salam
16/06/2009

2 comments:



mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi,
June 17, 2009
Comment 33


thats true.. its need love English in learning English, then it will be improve English.

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
17 June 2009
comment 1

thanks to leave this comment..... yes... I agree with you...if we love English, we can improve it....and I remember what the old peoples said "no love for none".......hihihihi...