What is your opinion about Fondation English?

ENTRY 9
16/06/2009


My opinion about foundation English is it was a very good thing because it help student that not very clever like me to learn the basic of communication in English.

Besides, foundation English class was different from my other subject. In this subject, my classmates and I were very close like a family. Because so many thing that have to be done together like planning a drama. We will discuss together and do our task together.

Although this class learning style was same like when I still in secondary school, but the situation was very different. It was much easier to understand and much more interesting when compared to the secondary school.

And what more important, we feel very enjoy when learning in this class. This is because we have 2 lectures that very nice and understand us very well. Here, I would like to give thousand of thanks to both Madam Fauza and Madam Mi Chi…….


by: Izzuddin Salam
16/06/2009

2 comments:



Mona Lisa said...

Comment 17
18 June 2009
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah

Yes.. I agree with you.. the learning is more easy than at the secondary school..and at the same time we are also have fun together like in one family..

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
19 JUNE 2009
comment 32

yes Ifa...and I hope our friendship will going forever.........