what did I do last weekend

ENTRY 2
15 JUNE 2009


For some people weekend is a free time to do something fun rather then go to work. It is a time where we can ease stress or look for opportunities. Last weekend my friends and I decided to go to PWTC, that’s where the carrier fair took place. Fazrul which is one of my friends said that we not only can seek future job opportunities but we also can meet some pretty girls that were there. What Fazrul said was true, PTWC were pack with people mostly with pretty girls and we get to hit on few girls there.

There we gain a lot of knowledge about our future job, by hearing to speech and taking pamphlet. After 2 to 3 hour there we decided to go home, but before that we went to Mcd to eat. The next day which is Sunday, I woke up at 9am as usual, then I watched tv until 2pm. After that my friend Hafis went to my house to give me a guitar lesson, we play guitar until night. At night me , Hafis and more of my friends went to cyber cafĂ© to play Call of duty modern warfare. That’s what I do last weekend.


BY SHEIK AMEERUL

0 comments: