My Hometown

ENTRY 3
15 JUNE 2009

I was born in KL on 1988, thus my hometown is in kl, a small develop town called Wangsa Maju. I love Wangsa Maju it is where my secondary school and high school is. Wangsa Maju is famous for its hang out place, such as Nz curry house and many cyber café for gamers to rock on. I always go to play game at cyber café at midnight with my friends. Wangsa maju also is the place where many independent band was born such as couple. Wangsa maju is always be a special place to me because of all the memories I have there.

BY SHEIK AMEERUL

4 comments:



izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
18 JUNE 2009
comment 17

oh...you was born on 1988....
so you are young from me....
about your town...you live at KL, KL is a busy town and for me, I don't like that....it will dizzy my head....and so make me stringy....

kahkahkah said...

comment 4
by-usop-
18 JUNE 2009

Your house like my house.At KL.So you and I a neighbour.Next time I want come your house at raya time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Salam ameerul, my father has a house in Wangsa Maju Seksyen 1, blok E3. I always went there when I was 12 years old because I was studied at Sek.Keb. Wangsa Maju Seksyen 1.

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 4
19 JUNE 2009