...my bestfriend...

ENTRY 4
13 JUNE 2009

I have a bestfriend. My bestfriend's name is Rabiautul Adawiyah bt Daud. She is very nice and friendly girl. I know she since I was at primary school. when I was year 3, my bestfriend and I studies in same class and we become friend. And our relationship are so close. When I was at secondary school, we meet again and studies same class too. She is not also as my classmate but she is my bestfriend and I love her very much. We are also share anything about studies, personal problem and charge our knowledge. For your information, my bestfriend is my place pour out my feeling. If my feeling is not well, she always calm me. My bestfriend and I will try to solve our problem together and discussed if be dispute. I really happy because I have a bestfriend who she always love me everytime. I hope our relationship would be lasting reach whenever.
By : noraliza
13th june 2009
11.04 p.m

0 comments: