...when I was small I afraid of...

ENTRY 5

When I was small, I afraid of bee. I still remember that when I was 5 years old I had been bitten by bee when I was playing with my younger sister and my eldest brother. ouch! that is very painful. I was cry not stop but luckily my eldest brother calm me. After that, because that event I had scolded by my father. My father is strict person, he scold me because I did not to listen his advice. Of that event, I will be carefull about something that fly around me. And I will be remember that event in my mind whenever. That memory has giving a lesson to me. Now, I am not afraid of bee again because I know the way to avoid of bee. That is do not close honeycomb......


by: noraliza

13th june 2009

11.54 pm^_^

6 comments:



Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 5
14 JUNE 2009
Nuraathifah

owhhh.... bee is a dangerous insect.. i afraid to it too... but i never ever bite by this insect.

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
18 JUNE 2009
comment 15


yes....bee is so dangerous insect.....but it honey are delicious.....

AMALUDDIN said...

comment 12
190609
i like honey...
i always drinks honey everyday...

Unknown said...

Salam nora... A bee also bite me when I was small and when I was in the primary school. But I not afraid of it because bees will bit us when its warn that its feel like its disturb by us..

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 13
19 JUNE 2009

asmidi_erdy said...

Salam nora... bee? a bee can bite us but did not eat us... do not afraid of it, and do not disturb it...



comment 19
mohd asmidi abdul ghani
20 june 2009

noraliza said...

salam...thanks for your comment,I have never disturb bee but i was bit by them...ah,that is so hurt...insyaAllah i will do not afraid of bee anymore...