My Opinion about Foundation English....

Entry 5
14 June 2009
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah
A123187


Salam everyone... I want to write my opinion about foundation English. So, firstly i think this subject can improve my grammar, speaking and writing. Then, when I attend this class I feel enjoy with the lesson because the lecturer is very happening and always give us some spirit to be confident when talk in English at public. I also have some new friends in different faculty too. I want to say thank you to Madam Fauzanita and Madam Michi coz give me more information about learning English. Hope after this I will talk in English easily with everybody...

2 comments:



izzuddin said...

I am really agree with your opinion....when I take the foundation class, I get many knowledge about Engish... thank you very much to Mrs Fauza and Mrs Mi Chi for teach we all about English

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

I also agree with you..i can improve my spelling, speaking, grammar and others about learn English. thanks a lot To Madam Fauza and Madam Mi Chi..