who is my idol?


Nur Shamira Bt Mohd Suhaimi
14 June 2009
Entry 6

My mom of course is my idol. She is the one who raised me since I was a baby. Her sacrifices are so lots until now. I am the person who really wants something will try to get it. I always ask my mom to buy anything for me even now I am a teenager. My mom is willing to do anything for me but I should give her my best results in the exam. She always gives advises to me and all my siblings to success in our study. I love my mom and she is never can be replace by anyone.


6 comments:



Mona Lisa said...

comment 6
14 june 2009
Nuraathifah

yes... i love my mom too... mom is everything for me...

mR.meso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mR.meso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi
June 14, 2009
Comment 11


Everyone love their mother. let us appreciate our mom as long as she still alive. i love you mom!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taZzqFznpGw

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

yes..me to..i also love my mom..because my mom are my idol to and without them will be meaningless in life..

izzuddin said...

yes....me too.......