My bestfriend ...

Entry 5
15 June 2009



My best friend is Nor Asiah bt Jaafar. I know her since form 3. I like her because she is a kind, friendly and very nice person. When I flash back my memory we have sweet memory with her. Now, she’s futhered studies at USIM. Until now, we do not lost contact. We are always share secret and anything problem such as about studies, personal and share opinion. If holiday and come back to hometown, we will meet and eating together with other friends. I love my bestfriend and I hope my relationship always permanent indefinitely.


- by Melatiey -

5 comments:



AMALUDDIN said...

comment 7
salam melati.. what course your best friend study at USIM??
at USIM i have many friends..

Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 7

salam...melati, your friend names is melur right?? hehe.. you put the cartoon picture.. how about you put the real picture of your friend? maybe its more interesting... hehe

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 50..

yes i agree with you anuar..melati you have put real picture..and we can know who you are...

lima minit... said...

comment 2
19 June 2009

salam Amal.. you have many friends at Usim.. my best friends course Al-quran n As-Sunnah studies..

lima minit... said...

salam.. anuar, so far my friends no names is melur!!huhu..about cartoon picture,i don't think put picture real.. i think this picture more intersting..hehe