My OpiNioN AbOut FouNdaTioN EnGlish

ENTRY 5

Everybody must have opinion. Firstly I want to say many thanks a lot to Madam Fauzanita because willing to teach me innocents. And then as I follow this class I sense fun. After that do not forget also to Madam Mi Chi which many help we in making group assignment about drama. My opinion about Foundation English can upgrade comprehension about English. Furthermore Foundation English is basic point to more control in language. Of this learning I can improve my language, skill communication, grammar, tenses, speaking, spelling and others about English. I think when learn English time short semester student can concentrate and focused also get more benefit and knowledge.
Entry 5
-NUR SUHARA-(20)
15 June 2009

3 comments:



Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Salam suhara... Yes I agree with your opinion, Foundation English is good for other student that weak in English...

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 1
19 JUNE 2009

asmidi_erdy said...

Salam suhara... I am agree with you because the foundation english is the very good to us to improve our english

comment 16
mohd asmidi abdul ghani
20 june 2009