My Hometown....

Entry 6
15 June 2009


I know everyone has a story interest about hometown. Same with me, Now, I want to share about my hometown to all of you. My hometown’s name is Kg Dalam Rhu, Pasir Puteh Kelantan. My hometown is very interest. For your information, my hometown is near a beach. The beach name is Beach Bisikan Bayu. The beach is very beautiful. Usually, on weekend, lots of people visit this beach. Many chalet prepared for tourist which wanted spent time on this beach. At the hometown, I spend time with my friend or my family gone to the beach for walk. In my village, most people working as a fisherman and also in my hometown, there are so many facilities such as shops, food factory especially creacker, school, clinic, petrol station and others. What is interest, I can see the shops that which sells creackers will visit public for buy its. I love my hometown and I hope my hometown always peace and developed towards over batter in the future.
-by Melatiey-

5 comments:



HAFIZUL said...

Hafizul@Jet Li
comment 6..

salam..hai melatiey..how are you..your hometown is very beautiful place..i hope one day i can go to your hometown..huhu..

apis_oreoir said...

comment 18
hafis yahya

its nice and beautiful place....
melati may i know about other place in your hometown that interesting?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Salam melati... Nice place and your hometown is near at my old institute of Islamic Education Center, "Pusat Pengajian Pondok (YIK)" Kandis Bachok. About 8 to 10 km from your hometown.

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 2
19 JUNE 2009

noraliza said...

salam..melati,your hometown is so beautiful...may I come to your hometown's?and one day I will going to your house's...

comment 16
noraliza
19 june 2009