MY HOMETOWN / MY KAMPUNG

ENTRY 2
14 JUNE 2006

Everyone have their own village including myself. Do you remember the story of How Dalat Got its name? The story traces the name of a village in Sarawak, which is called Dalat. Now I’m not going to talk about Dalat or any village in Sarawak but here I would like to share with all of you about my village history which is Kampung Paya Rambai, located at Kelantan. Want to know why its name likes that? Well, this is the story. Due to what I’m heard, long time ago, there was a lot of “Rambai Tree” at my village. Rambai is a type of fruit which is like langsat but smaller and sour. Perhaps during that time, we will see a lot of the tree when we travel around the location. In addition, there were a lot of swamps around my village. From there, the villagers named it as Kampung Paya Rambai. My villagers are very kind and polite between each other. So, I love my village so much as here is the place where I’m growing up and play since I was small.


-BY-
Hafizul@Jet Li

1 comments:



affath@afnan fatah said...

salam. jo, your village is near by my village, i always use the road across your village when i want to go to the religious speech.anytime when you are not busy, iwant to invite you to go together.