When I was small I was afraid of....

ENTRY 3
14 JUNE 2009

When I was small I was afraid of leech. I’m still remembering that I always went to swamp with my friends and fishing. One day, when I was fishing, I feel like something move on my feet. Automatically, my attention goes to something black that’s feed blood on my feet. It’s a leech!! I try my best to get rid of the leech but it’s hard to move it. Then thank God that I have my friends there to help me. They use a stick to remove it and Alhamdulillah it’s succeeded. That is the most memorable thing that I always remember and till now, I really hate leech and it’s annoying to see them. I hate it because it was slimy and it likes to suck blood. I’m sure that not only me whose hate leech so much and I know that there are so many people also hate it just like me. Alright, bye...Thank you.

-BY-

Hafizul@Jet Li

2 comments:



Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 7
14 JUNE 2009
NURAATHIFAH

Please dont show that picture. it very disgusting me.. yaaaks!!!

affath@afnan fatah said...

salam.ha.ha.ha. you are afraid to leech. i like fishing, evertime when i go fishing i meet with this animals.on eyou like with it.