What I like and dislike about English? OR What I like or dislike about English?

ENTRY 6
14 JUNE 2009
NURAATHIFAH BINTI ABDULLAH
A123187


Now a day English is a important language in all country because it is a International language. So every body is encourage to learn and speaking in English very well. I like to learn this language because it can give me more advantages such as communicate between people in different country. then if i can speak in english, i can be easily to get a job after I graduate.. communication is very important.but at the same time i never forget our mother tongue (Bahasa Melayu) because i am Malaysian.

By Nuraathifah

2 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
15 june 2009
comment 9

ifa..thanks because help me..hehehehe..ifa you like english so much?

affath@afnan fatah said...

Afnan Hafiz
20 June 2009
Entry 10
Salam, we has a same opinion. i also hope when i take this lesson, i can improve my English language. please forgive of me if you hurt to me.