Who is your idol / hero? Why?

ENTRY 4
14 JUNE 2009

First questio
n here is….do you have any idol? For me, of course it’s my parents. They are my hero and everything in my life. Why? It is because they sacrifice too many things to grow me up as well as my siblings and they give all their love to me. My father is only work as a labourer and my mother is a housewife. Our life just very simple and they never give up taking care of us till now. They manage to make us happy and give a well education for us. Even though our life is not comfort like many people outside there, we always are in peaceful and well condition. What is the most important thing for me is they always are in my side to help me in everything that I do and guide me to be a better person. They also give spirit to me to success in my life and I promise that one day, I will make them happy with what I’m achieved. I know that they love me same as I love them so much. Here, I want to thank them for all the things that they do for me and I’m promise that they will be my hero forever till my last breath.

-By-
Hafizul@Jet Li

2 comments:



kahkahkah said...

comment 13
by-usop-
18 JUNE 2009

i do not know what i want to say but thank you for you comment.be a good son and kindboy.same like you comment.

affath@afnan fatah said...

salam, congratulation joe. you got a romantic couple parents. i know when you said your idol is your parents because first thing you learn from your parent. this is a first education it not formal but given a big effect for our life.