mY HoMeToWn


ENTRY 2

10 JUNE 2009
Question 3

My hometown by HAFIS YAHYA


Now I live in Kuala Kangsar Perak. Although I live in small city, I am lucky because I can find friendly neighbours and my community is quite secure. It is one of the famous places in Perak and it was a royal town. It has most interesting place such as historical museum, castle of Sultan Perak, waterfall and others. My hometown popular with ceramics call “labu sayong”. It is about my hometown and I love my hometown because I grow up in there since I was born.

5 comments:



Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 18

salam.. pis.. my sister in law hometown is Kuala Kangsar also. i went there last year.. i swam in a big river. but i don't know what the river name.. its a good place...

lima minit... said...

salam...yes afis, your hometown very interesting..i hope one day i can go your hometown...


COMMENT 10
19 jUNE 2009

apis_oreoir said...

comment 61
hafis yahya

ooo...that river is Sg.Perak anuar..
yes you can come to my hometown melati...

RAZMALINDA said...

salam apis, one of my dream is i want pray a solat at this mosque ( in your pic) but when???i not sure


razmalinda
comment 23

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment.....

your dream come true if u come to my hometown...hehehehe...not just this mosque but more interesting have in my hometown