My kampung/My hometown

ENTRY 4
10 JUNE 2009
NURAATHIFAH BINTI ABDULLAH
A123187

Today, I would like to share about my hometown. For your information I am from Pasir Gudang Johor. I lived there since me 14 years old. Not many interesting in my hometown but it's near from Johor port. So my hometown is very busy with factory, lorry, housing and peolpe. My home also near from Johore circuit. Then every years my hometown will have a 'Festival of Layang-Layang' and many people from other country will gathered together to celebrate this festival. We also can see kite from other country and it is very beautiful,uniqueness and different.
I love my hometown because my family at there and we life harmony with many race like Indian and Chinese.

4 comments:



izzuddin said...

oh....my village also have a "festival layang-layang". but at my village the festival progress after the season "menuai padi". Many type of kite who made when that festival helded. for example as "wau bulan, wau kucing, wau burung and so on". I also played it when I at the village.

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi
June 14, 2009
Comment 1o


yeah izzuddin, i also very like to play it because it is my hobby when i was small. maybe next time we can have a competition of layang-layang. And Nuraathifah, you can join us if you want.

izzuddin said...

YES....I AGREE WITH YOU MESO....IF HAVE A TIME, WE CAN PLAY IT TOGETHER........

inSAn kERdiL said...

efa..your place very interesting to me..i like play 'layang-layang'..

comment's 24