my name

ENTRY 1

My name are Mohd Asmidi Bin Abdul Ghani and I originated from kampung. My father's name was Abdul Ghani Bin Awang and my mother's name Aminah Bt Deris. This name is given by my grandmother and family call I as brother Ngah because I son to two in families. I have asked to my parent, why my name Mohd Asmidi? My mother replying because my name actually is given by my grandmother on village. Grandmother's children all women and was married and granny take care when I small.

On village also I fondly known as Ngah Die. It same with my cousin name namely Ngah Ki. I like with that name because it easy know and difference with other people. Among friends also they call I by various abbreviation name such as Asmidi, Midi or Die. In my place learn also namely their National University of Malaysia call I Abang Die because my age is older from theirs.

Mohd Asmidi
A121421

0 comments: