What did I do last weekend

ENTRY 3
10 JUNE 2009


My name is Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam Bin Hassan. Before go much further, i want to make an apologize for being a little bit late to post essay about “ what did I do last weekend” because i almost forgot about this. I hope that everyone can forgive me. As we know that every day we have many activities to do. It’s same to me. Every day I have many activities to do at this campus. For example, do the homework, going to class, going to library, meeting, dating, sleep and so on. But now, I would like to tell about my last weeks activities. Last week, after finished the foundation class,two of my friends who stayed at Sri Damansara come here to take me. And at night, me and my friends get away to back my village with the car. I have to go back my village because my cousin’s wedding at that week and at the same time two of my friends also wedding. I’m stayed at village for 4 days before I come back to campus. That is what I do last week.

By: Izzuddin Salam
10 June 2009

13 comments:



mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan b Hanapi
June 11
Comment6

hi there...ops,i feel very interest to hear about dating also is one of your activity in a day.anyway, whatever we do, enjoy it. i also like to hear that you were back to hometown because about approaches one month i did't back home.

affath@afnan fatah said...

afnan hafiz
12.june 09
comment 1

salam.i agree with your activities but i dont think you can do that activities.when you talk about dating.when are you dating? where? can you tell me.whatever you must think about your parents first.

izzuddin said...

thanks....for Meso and Afnan because of you have a time to leave comment to my this post....thanks o lot of you...

izzuddin said...

to meso......heeheeeeheheh.....thanks to support me.and I agree with you about what you say to enjoyed what we do.....yes..after finish this exam, we all can back to home.....

izzuddin said...

to Afnan: thanks to your comment...but for the dating what I say there, actually have a many means...when we said the dating not only mean for a couple but we also can said dating for someone like friends...I hope you can understand with the general purpose about the dating word.....

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi,
June 17, 2009
Comment 30


its true...i really not be patient to back home after final exam. because i want have a happy holiday like my friends.

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
18 JUNE 2009
comment 9

yes...that true...I also not be patient to back home too because I want to see my family and my friends there...

kahkahkah said...

comment 2
by-usop-
18 JUNE 2009

Izzudin...In my planning.I want invite you,all friends and madam go Port Dikson after exam.what do you thing????

Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 11

salam... izzuddin,, what a long journey.. do you never feel tired? from dating, wedding, hometown.. for me.. maybe i cant do that..haha

noraliza said...

salam...izzuddin,your name is very nice and sweet like oreo..heheheh...you have long name but it has nice meaning...right??

comment 12
noraliza
19 june 2009

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
19 JUNE 2009
comment 30

to usop...I agree with you opinion about going to port dikson after exam..but you must tell all friends other.....

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
19 JUNE 2009
comment 30


to Anuar....I feel you must know more about me...hehehhhe

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
19 JUNE 2009
comment 31

to Noraliza: thanks....yes...my name have a nice meaning...my name are taken from the name of an Islamic fighter at Mesir....if you know more about my name you can looking at my post "my name" in this blog....at here, I tell all about my name....