MY KAMPUNG/ MY HOMETOWN


ENTRY 2
10 JUNE 2009

My name is Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam Bin Hassan and my lovely hometown is at Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu. Since young I grow up with my family at the village. My village is Kampung Beladau Selat which is the best place ever to call it as my village. I like my hometown because there is a paddy field, school, supermarket and a lot of facilities. People on my village also are kind, helpful, nice and something like that. We are living in harmony and peaceful because we always doing all work together and cooperate to each other. The condition in my hometown is fresh, cool, beautiful, and so on that makes me comfortable to live in here. I wish my hometown will be developed like other developing countries. By the way, my village is famous with “duku” fruit because there are many duku farms at my village. Other than that, my village also has a river. The river was biggest and longest and many existence on here. I always go here to fishing at night because this is my hobby when I stayed at village. At the village, I also have many friends. Anyway, I want to tell, I love my hometown and my village although I’m not here now. But, I promise i will back when I have finish my studies.

.by: Izzuddin Salam
10 June 2009

4 comments:



Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 19

izzudin, how about you publish the farm of Duku Fruit. i am really want to see it because i like this fruit so much. if you can, one day i want to visit your hometown and eat the duku fruit..can i??

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
19 JUNE 2009
comment 26

yes Anuar....duku is delicious fruit...but duku have a season and actually the season of duku once a year.....yes...if the duku season are become, I will tell you and you can come to my village.....

RAZMALINDA said...

salam... yes izzudin me too can eat DUKU...



RAZmalinda
comment 37

izzuddin said...

oh...ok...when the season of duku arrive...i will take to you.....