What I did last weekend




Entry 2
Everybody have more activities. Also me to, last week I do many activities. After class I discuss with my friends about drama and then I go to the kajang for buy something and we eat together. When I have no class I go to my hometown, not far form my college. I spend time with my grandmother because she’s alone. When I met my grandmother she’s must give more advice to me. And then also I call my parents to ask her about health them. After that I continue my study and I was very happy because I had more benefit what I did last weekend.
-Suhara-

3 comments:



Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 12

salam... suhara.. where is your grandmother live now?? you are always go to your grandmother home?? i never have a grandmother.. i am very sad...

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 57

dont be sad anuar...you still have your parents...just smile ok..heheheheh

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

Salam Anwar..yes i always visit my grandmother because I his grandchild and she's need attention..you can come in the Hulu Langat, Kajang. Not far form UKM..oh I hope you patient for you life..