my hometown

ENTRY 3
edamastura binti mohd dee
15 June 2009



My hometown is Kuala Rompin, Pahang. My family lived there since my parents were married. My hometown is famous with the JP fishing rod at the Lanjut. It also has a Taman Negeri Endau Rompin. There is a very beautiful and peaceful place. Every year, my hometown have will 'Rompin Festival'. A lot of people come to the festival. Then Pulau Tioman is interesting island at my hometown. Many visitors goes to the island. And lastly i love my home town....


by edamastura



4 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
15 june 2009
comment 1

rompin is nice place but i never go there...i want to know more about nice place in PAHANG..can you give some information.. i ....heheheheheh...

kahkahkah said...

comment 10
by-usop-
18 JUNE 2009

what the best about rompin??can i come you house next time.i want it.

affath@afnan fatah said...

salam. i fascinate with your village. you know that fishing is my hobby. but now i am looking for site toman fish can you tell me?

Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 15

ida, you are very lucky because you live near with many beautiful place. i am really like fishing. next time, told me if the fishing competition made.. ok??