MEMO 5

ENTRY 7
15 JUNE 2009
9.11PM

Assalamualaikum class
How is everything? How is the drama? Are you presenting this Wednesday? Good luck and all the best.

I want to mention a few things here.

1. There are 9 essays all together. You have to write all of it.

2. Please comment what your friends have written. And also write the comment number. If before this you have written comments but you have not written the comment number so the next comment you have to write the number.

3. A reminder the date line to write your essay in the blog is 18 June 2009.

4. I know that some of your friends/classmates have not written anything in the blog for so long, please ask them to join the blog. If they have problems please help them.

5. Some of you, I still do not who you are. Please tell me who you are before it is too late.

Thank you and good luck.
Pn Fauza

4 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

haFis yahya
15j7ne 2009
comment 1

ok madam..now i just have 1 essays to do...madam, have some information about final exam?...

mR.meso said...

Mohd shamsul Hamizan b hanapi
June 15, 2009
Comment 24

ya madam, may we know some tips for our finaL exam...

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
17 JUNE 2009
comment 2


thanks madam for this information...I have finished all my essays....but for the number of comment, I must write from first number from now but I have many comment for the previous comment...so, for the previous comment I"m not get a mark??.....

HAFIZUL said...

Hafizul@Jet Li..
comment 10...

salam..hai madam...how are you???i want say thanks a lot for your helping..please pray for us..hehehe...