My Best Friend

ENTRY 9
15 JUNE 2009

I believe that everyone in this world has a
best friend, so do I. I have a lot of friends but there was one person that really closes with me. His name is Tauhid bin Matlab. I knew him since we study together at KUIS. We take a same course and went to class together. I like to be friend with him because he will help me when I have a problem and then when he has a problem, I will help him too. We are always help each other no matter what happen. I also feel free to be friend with him since he was polite, kind and the most important is he is open-minded. We also share a same hobby which is reading books or novels. Every weekend we will go to KLCC and bookstore to read books together. Even though now we are far away and don’t have a chance to meet always, but we will still contact each other by using hand phone. I hope that our friendship will last forever and ever.

-BY-
Hafizul@Jet Li

4 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

Hafis YAhya
15 june 2009
comment 1

yes..when we have best friend its so nice...best friend is one important in our life...but my best friend has pass away 6 months ago...i lost my best friend..huhuhuhuhuh

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
18 JUNE 2009
comment 19


don't sad may friend....I hope your best friend will happy got friend like you.....

kahkahkah said...

comment 6
by-usop-
18 JUNE 2009

I sympathy to you friend.You all is my best best friends forever and ever.

AMALUDDIN said...

comment 8
salam hafizul...
i know you like pink colour...
how your best friends like that..???