MY HOMETOWN


NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
ENTRY 2
15 JUNE 2009


I do not have a hometown really. But maybe in a short term, I will stay in Kelantan for a long time.
Kelantan is call ‘Serambi Mekah’, because in this state many of Islamic Education Institute have grow up such as ‘Pondok’, Islamic Primary School and Islamic Secondary School. The famous Islamic Education is ‘Pondok’.
Before Malaysia independent day, the ‘Pondok’ is the source of Islamic Malay Education. In Kelantan, the famous ‘Pondok’ is ‘Pondok Pasir Tumboh’, the traditional Islamic Education. The only one ‘Pondok’ that has the semester system examination and the entire book is in Arabic language is ‘Pusat Pengajian Pondok (YIK)’, the famous name is ‘Pondok Moden’.


4 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

hafis YAhya
15 june 2009
comment 1

at my hometown also have islamic school call 'Pondok'...i have my friend study in there...'pondok is one of the best place to learn about islamic..

Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 16

salam.. abe li.. one day, i want to live in Kelantan also. that state is very beautiful. its also have so many type of food. i am very like it. i am respect on you because you are from the pondok school.. i want to be pondok student too, but i dont have any chance.

Unknown said...

Salam anwar... That is the perfect choice of your future plan.. I live in Kelantan 14 years and I think and I like to invite my friend in other state to join us in Kelantan. Kelantan is a nice place to live and stay. My father will buy a piece of land in Pasir Mas Kelantan. Maybe we will make Kelantan as our new hometown!

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
RESPOND 3
19 JUNE 2009

inSAn kERdiL said...

brother ali..pondok moden near at my home, my relative studying at pondok moden and pondok pasir tumbuh.

comment 25