my name

ENTRY 1
15 JUNE 2009

My name is Sheik Ameerul Fadhil b Sheik Islmmydin , it’s a long name but it’s a nice name and I grateful that my parent give this name to me. Sheik is my family name, all the male in my family start with sheik some of them start with sheikh or shaik. Based on my research, sheik is originally come from Sheikh which mean leader of a clan, or in Arab Sheikh was a title given to a leader of a kabilah. So I assume my great ancestor is a leader of a kabilah to
Ameerul is give from my grand mother and its mean leader. Fadhil is from fadilah which means virtue. But for my closest friends they called me bun.Whatever people called me , its doest make a defferent of who i am.

BY SHEIK AMEERUL

10 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
15 june 2009
comment 1

sheikh,your name is so long but still remember you are first person i know at foundation class..hehehehe

kahkahkah said...

comment 18
by-usop-
18 JUNE 2009

yup..so long like you body..hehe
can i call you pak skeikh..hahaha

aminuddinblog said...

comment 2
19/06/2009

salam...sheik your name very long but your name very nice.....

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

salam..yes your name so unique just like arab..i hope you happy with your name..


COMMENT 3
-SUHARA-
19June2009

noraliza said...

salam..shekh,you have a nice name like arabic person..why you nick name just shekh not ameerulor fadhil ? can you tell me?

comment 19
noraliza
19 june 2009

lima minit... said...

comment 4
19 june 2009

salam...yes sheikh, your name very nice.. may Allah bless you..

shake said...

comment 11
20 june

Thanks all of you, but name is just a name.. think about it

^mIz sYamIrA^ said...

Nur Shamira
comment 14
why Bun???What its mean??

izzuddin said...

yes.......your name like's arab name....but your style is like american style......" amerika demo".....hahahhahaha.......but I hope someday you can try as arab style....ehehehhehehe....for realization about that, I think you can wearing "kain pelikat" and "jubah" after this..........and wearing turban too.....


[ more less 100 comment]

^mIz sYamIrA^ said...

haha..i dont think so izzudin..haha..