My Idol


ENTRY 7
15 JUNE 2009
NURAATHIFAH BINTI ABDULLAH
A123187



Idol is some one who is admired and respected very much. Every body have idol as their role model. I have too. My idol is my mum. She is very organize, active, and hardworking person. I love my mum. I must call her every day because I want to hear her voice always. She is also understanding person and if I have any problem i must talk to her. she give advice and some time if i make mistake she will scold me. but I know everything she do, must have right reason. one day I want to be hardworking, caring and always smile like my mum. Mum is my number one person in my life.. LOvE u MuM!!!!!

by Nuraathifah

3 comments:



mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi,
June 15, 2009
Comment 16

i Love my mom too. she is everything for me. i always call her to tell my problem and my happiness. Only mother can understand us.

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
a125080 comment 17
15 june 2009

i'm to love my mom...she just one i have now...i hope everyone love our mom...

izzuddin said...

everyone love our mom....