What I like and dislike about English?

ENTRY 8
14 JUNE 2009

English is a second language after Malay language. So, it’s not a primary language of Malaysia and there will be something that I like and dislike about it. I love English because it is an important language nowadays since many people use it as a medium to succeed. As we know, day by day, Malaysia in its way to be a successful country and stand together with other country and English language would be one of the key to interact with global. I love English since school till now and I will always love it. The other reason for why I love English so much is because I also like to watch English movies such as James Bond, Terminator, Transformers, and many more. But, something that I dislike about English is I’m not really good in grammar. For me, grammar is the hardest things as I could not handle it since school time. I hope that one day I could fluently use English very well and I will learn it more time by time till I succeed. Whatever it is, English will be a language that I love forever.

-BY-

Hafizul@Jet Li

2 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
15june 2009
comment 1
i think we should love english because its one important language in the world...it can be easy when u still learn about it...love ENGLISH...huhuhuhuh

izzuddin said...

i think everyone know about English language is very important in this world today....