My hometown

SHUHADA
A121444
ENTRY 3


I was born in Kelantan. Now I stay my all family in bamboo village telong Bachok Kelantan. What interesting of my village are because my village located nearby with coast. Have been lots resort in my village. At holiday season, found many tourists from within and overseas coming to my village for holiday. Population in my village mostly working as farmer and fisherman. Lastly, of all I so dear and like my village environment, my village is best place to me. I proud be my villager.

2 comments:



Wan Mohd Taqiuddin B.Wan Hussin said...

Wan Mohd Taqiuddin Bin Wan Hussin
Comment 7
20/6/2009

my hometown..home sweets home..

affath@afnan fatah said...

AFNAN HAFIZ
20 JUNE 2009
COMMENT 19
SALAM,oo, you iive at Bachok kelantan, my house is near by your village. when a holiday, i go back home and go fishing at the Kuala near the beach. if you got many fish tell me first.