My idOL


ShuHAda

A121444

ENTRY 2


When somebody ask me about who my idol in my life, actually reflected in my mind my parent’s old face. They are my truly my idol in my life. Why I say that? it is because they always light up my spirit to survive in my life. Without them who am I ?. so many sacrifice I received from them when I was small until now, ever and ever, although I’m not good daughter for my parent’s. Moreover when they particularly tired because diurnal work, however they still serve our behavior sibling variety mode. Mother and father, I’m proud with you all. I always love you so much mum and dad.............

5 comments:



affath@afnan fatah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
izwan said...

comment 13
20 JUNE 2009
Mhd Izwan

yes... that right. I agree with you.. all our parents is the best..

inSAn kERdiL said...

yup, you alright... all our parents is the best..

comment 3
nurulshuhada

RAZMALINDA said...

salam shuhadah...be loved to parent ever and ever...


razmalinda
comment 36

izzuddin said...

when talk about father and mother, I hope we all will be a good child.....
and we must know, how to recompense them.....