My IdOL

ENTRY 5
10 JUNE 2009

question 6

my IdoL by HaFis YaHya



My mom has been my idol since the day I was born, but have not realized the extent of her sacrifices she has made for my siblings and I till recently. She works full time and gives her child what ever they need whenever they need it. She never has time for herself and I want more than anything in this world, to be able to pay her back for the time and money she has put forth towards her child. I love my idol so much and I want to be likes her have strong spirits.

4 comments:



edamastura said...

edamastura
comment 11

i love my mum too..

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
18 JUNE 2009
comment 7


I also love my mom.....

affath@afnan fatah said...

salam, first you must feel lucky because you still have a parents. i agree with you. of couse, we must remember our mother effort to grow up we all now. whatever and who we are now, we can't to pay back our parents effort to teach we all like now.

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 51

yes afnan..i agree with you..so dont forget our mom and family..