...what I did last weekend...

ENTRY 2



Last weekend, I spent and completed my life with more activities and finished my tasks carefully. I would like to share with you all what I did last weekend. firstly, every monday and tuesday, I have class foundation english at 8.30 in the morning. By the way, I spent time four hour for this class. On wednesday, my friends and I had go to the library for discussion about drama. In discussion, we make a decision and we chose a title for our drama. the title is Rip Van Winkle. On thursday I meet my old friend, Fizah. She lives at Bangi Seksyen 5. I went to her house by my self. Besides that, I went to my friend's college for discussed about drama and finished our homeworks like exercise grammar,and reading books. I really hope next week, what I plan will be goes well.


By : noraliza ^_^

10 jun 2009

22:44 p.m

2 comments:



Nuaqblog said...

Muhamad Khairul Anwar Bin Abas
comment 10

salam...
nora.. your weekend nearly the same with me.. haha.. i also have class, have a drama training.. it is because.. we are in the same class!!hehe

apis_oreoir said...

hafis yahya
comment 55

ooOOooo...you are in same class..nice to see you all..hehehhehehe