My Kampung/My Hometown

Entry 3

I live at Ampang.So near KL.But my village at Sungai Besar.It so far from my house.More less 3 hours in the travel to my village by car.

Every years,my family must back to village.It is because I still have my grandfather,grandmother and relation.

My village is so best in the world.My village around the sawah paddy.So,I want invite to all my friends and madam to visit my village.It so lose if you all do not visit my village.hehehe

TQ...

by-usop-
16 JUNE 2009

6 comments:



edamastura said...

edamastura
comment 6

my village have the sawah paddy too..hehe. its very beautiful right?

HAFIZUL said...

Hafizul@Jet Li..
comment 11..

hye aeda,..can i go to your village??hehehe

edamastura said...

edamastura
comment 8

okey...you can go to my village if you like it..

AMALUDDIN said...

comment 2
Usop sontorian... hehehe... when i free.. may i go to your home, sop..??

Unknown said...

Salam yusof... I always going to my village in Teluk Intan Perak and always stop at Sungai Besar on my way to our village...

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 5
19 JUNE 2009

shake said...

comment 16
20 june

hye im also lived near ampang,do you always go to ampangpoint?