MY NAME>>>


Entry 1

My name is Mohamad Yusof Bin Sumairi.Every name have a secret.Means of my name is name of propet.I ask to my parent who gave me my name.They say my grandmother gave me my name.

I think many people still use my name "Yusof".It s because my name is not old school.Any where any time my name still use.I am so proud.

So I want advise to my friends.When you married,give you son good name.It is because the name give character of you son.

TQ for read.....

by-usop-
16 JUNE 2009

4 comments:



apis_oreoir said...

comment 15..
hafis yahya

usop your name remind me to my friend because he name same like you...usop sontorian..heheheheheh..just joke..

affath@afnan fatah said...

salam, you are lucky. your name remind to me to our prophet.i hope with your nice name, you can follow the prophet attitude which his name like your name.

aminuddinblog said...

comment 1
(19/6/2009)

he,he...yusof you are good name...because your name wiht name prophet...

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

salam..hai yusof your name such as name either our prophet..so I respect your grandmother because gave the name..you have nice name..

COMMENT 2
-SUHARA-
19jUNE2009