what did I do last weekend.

Entry 1
Mohd Faidzullah Bin Termizi
a123681
16 JUNE 2009


Every people in their life must wait for the weekend. Also me very like the weekend because its time gave me chance to do my hobby. For the last weekend, My friends and I went to north peninsular of Malaysia. We went to Perlis, Kedah and Perak. We went to Perlis first. At perlis, we went to Gua Kelam. The place at there ara very nice and beautiful. After that, we went to waterfall at Kedah. The name, 'Air Terjun Titi Hayun'. That is the nicest place and we felt very happy at there. After that, we went to Zoo Taiping at perak. At there, had more animals. And and after that, we came back to UKM. We felt very tired but we felt very satisfied.

4 comments:



mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan bin Hanapi,
June 17, 2009
Comment 31

owh my friend, lots of place you went last week. its good for you because the more you go the more you get experience. congrates!

izzuddin said...

Muhammad Izzuddin Abdul Salam B. Hassan
17 JUNE 2009
comment 4

wow...so many place you visited...but don't forget to finish all the works in this blog....

aminuddinblog said...

ish! ish! very interesting place...can i join go with you to gua kelam?..

Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 19
18 June 2009
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah

Jun... why you dont ask me to join with you too...so many place you go.. I am very jealous you know? hehehe..