...my opinion about foundation english...

entry 7
noraliza
a121409
19 june 2009
11.32



In my opinion, foundation english is a good way or methode to improve my english such as speaking, listening, reading and writing. for me, english is very important because it is international language. at class foundation, I have some benefits to improve my grammar and try to speak in english more better. however, the word english is so difficult to speak. but I will try the best for my lesson one day. I would like to say thanks for madam fauzanita and madam michi who always to give my classmate and I more direction and guideline. thank you very much. after this, I will miss both of madam...

6 comments:



Wan Mohd Taqiuddin B.Wan Hussin said...

mis, put your name, matrik number and entry number..just remind you..:-)

noraliza said...

salam..ooo,thank you wan taqiuddin to remind me about that..thanks a lot..

RAZMALINDA said...

razmalinda
comment 2
a 121405
19 june 2009

salam...hello myfriend!!!! you ok to night?? I have to thank too to our teachers...thank you teacher fauza n teacher michi

shake said...

comment 13
20 june

Foundation class is great right?

murshid said...

U wrote the interesting points
Murshid
6/30/2009
comment15

mR.meso said...

hey you mursyid, you dont have others idea comment beside that?