...what I like and dislike about english...


entry 8
noraliza
a121409
19 june 2009,11.33


What I like about english, that is international language. English is very important to building development. I say that because country europe speak and used english more. Besides that, the word english has given many means in malay. What I dislike about english is so difficult to understand every word and sentences english. Actuallly, english is easy to studies it. But, it depend to us how learn more to improve our english.

6 comments:



lima minit... said...

comment 3
19 June 2009

salam..yes, that's right nora..we must like english..english very important n english language second world...

Unknown said...

Salam nora... English is not difficult as Arabic Language. If you know the grammar in Arabic and master it, you can adapt it to use in English Language grammar. Because Arabic "Nahu Sorof" has similar as grammar.

NUR ALI TIRMIDHI MOHD SHAH
COMMENT 18
19 JUNE 2009

murshid said...

Salam,nora
your point same with me,did u imitate my essays...?

murshid said...

Salam,nora
your point same with me,did u imitate my essays...?

murshid
6/30/2009
comment 3

^mIz sYamIrA^ said...

Nur Shamira
comment 6
hye Nora. actually English is easy to learn but depend on how we learn it. besides, we should read lots of books or magazines that are in English and communicate with other friends in English so that we can improve this language.

lima minit... said...

yes.... that's right..i support you opinion.. and also we can communicate student overseas...

comment 17
20 June 2009