UMI IS MY IDOL..


ENTRY 6

Every body have their loving person as their role model. I have too. My idol is my mum. She is very organize, active, and hardworking person.

I love my mum. She is also understanding person and if I have any problem i must talk to her. She give advice and some time if I make mistake she will scold me. but I know everything she do, must have right reason.

One day I want to be hardworking, caring and always smile like my mum. Mum is my number one person in my life..

by-usop-
16 JUNE 2009

5 comments:



HAFIZUL said...

Hafizul@jet Li..
comment 4...

Hai usop...how are you???i just want to saw your face same with your mother..hehehe...so i hope you can be a good son and kindboy..k thank you..

apis_oreoir said...

comment 14
hafis yahya

most of student in this class choose mom as idol...because without mo we never here.....same like when we choose father....

affath@afnan fatah said...

are you sure she is your mother,are sure she is a good woman. i hope yuo can carry she as well as. you must take of her like she take of you.

shake said...

comment 5
19 june

hye usop, your mother is beautiful just like my mother

RAZMALINDA said...

sala yusof...your mather face still young...you must appreciate you mom!!!

razmalinda
comment 17
20 june