When I was small I was afraid of....

ENTRY 5

When I was small I was afraid of.... ghosts. But what are ghosts?Is a ghost rider,ghost buster..

Many people believe that ghosts are the trapped of ‘souls’ or ‘energy’ of people who have died. For whatever reason, they didn’t finish their journey to the afterlife so they are stuck in a spirit realm separate to the one who live in. These spirits have different forms, which can be anything from a ball of light to a full body apparition!

But you must no in the world not have a ghost.Just evil and genie only.Believe or not.But believe it.

by-usop-
16 JUNE 2009

4 comments:



affath@afnan fatah said...

why are you afraid with ghost? as i know the never eat any people but just his face are not pretty.any time can think about your self first always in looking of Allah.

Mona Lisa said...

COMMENT 20
18 June 2009
Nuraathifah Binti Abdullah

I afraid of ghost too.. I ever see the ghost at my village... it very horrible to me and I never forget that face until now..

mR.meso said...

i have saw it~

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

Ghost?? no comment because only Allah those know..all our just pray so that not disturb you heheheh..

COMMENT 26
-SUHARA-
20 JUNE 2009