My IdOL


Wan Mohd Taqiuddin Bin Wan Hussin
A12133
Entry 7
18 Jun 2009

My idol in my life is Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat. I like his attitude very much. I heard a lot of story about him very much. One of the stories about him I would like to share is, his salary for being the Chief Minister of Kelantan was not use for his own sake but he spent it to the charity council. What a kind hearted leader! He is also a great teacher of the citizen. Every night morning on Friday, he will always give a talk about the religion knowledge at Kota Bharu Town. I always joint his class when I was at home. May Allah give him a good health and lead a longer live. So, he can always give the best lessons to the citizens.


12 comments:



noraliza said...

salam...taqiuddin, have a nice day for you. I am proud of our tok guru nik abdul aziz and I think he is a good person. I respect him very much.

comment 2
noraliza
18 june 2009

AMALUDDIN said...

comment 21
190609
Salam Taqie...
Your Idol like me..
Tok Guru give me more experiences,more knowledge and other about Religion, political and Law of life...
I always listen him's lectures everyday...
I love and miss Tok GURU NIK AZIZ SO MUCH.....

Wan Mohd Taqiuddin B.Wan Hussin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan b Hanapi
June 19, 2009
Comment 40


ya my friends...of course Tok Guru must be our idol.

-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-NuR SuHarA AzWar - ^_^V said...

salam...Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz is the idol to all of the society. I also proud and respect with his attitude.One day I want to learn and meet with him. Although I live far away form him.

COMMENT 20
-SUHARA-
19 JUNE 2009

murshid said...

Salam,,,
i also same with u..

6/20/2009

Wan Mohd Taqiuddin B.Wan Hussin said...

comment 18

Wa'alaikumussalam..thanks a lot guys for your comments. yup, he is a good and great person. he teach me a lot.

izwan said...

comment 20
20 JUNE 2009
Mhd Izwan

This is a good idol.. many people choose tok guru for their idol.but, how many people want to follow as his life..

Shamsu Bin Ahmad@Matahariku said...

salam taqie... im proud with you because you make me happy and aware of myself and be myself confident..thanks a lot...wslm...bye..

inSAn kERdiL said...

you all same with me.. i also proud of our tok guru nik abdul aziz..but i agree with izwan..you alright..how many people want to follow as his life..
comment 20

budak k@ampung said...

salam taqiuddin..I proud with your idol Tuan Guru Nik Aziz.he is very kind ,nice and good person.I hope you can be like your idol.