If you were given a chance would you change anything about yourself? What is it? Why?





Wan Mohd Taqiuddin Bin Wan Hussin
A121333
entry 6
18 Jun 2009

If I were given a chance I would not change myself. I would not change it because I am really happy and thankful for being what am I right now. Sometimes, I have to face the hard day in my life, but it made me stronger and I had learned a lot of experiences through it. I believe everything that happened in my life is full of meanings and valuables.

3 comments:



affath@afnan fatah said...

salam. i think so. when we did not have anything, don't forget Allah is always with you.

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan b Hanapi
June 19, 2009
Comment 39

hi there..how confident you are, i so proud of you. hope everyone can face the hard day in life as it is can make us more stronger.

Shamsu Bin Ahmad@Matahariku said...

salam... we must change ourself.. we do the best for ourself...