When i was small i was afraid of..


Wan Mohd Taqiuddin Bin Wan Hussin
A121333
entry 5
18 Jun 2009

When I was small I was afraid of ghosts. I still remember when I was a kids, I went to my religion teacher house to learn reciting the Quran at night after the Isyak prayers. I also will make sure my turn for reciting the Quran was the first, so I can walk home with my friends together. One day I was late to come to my teacher home. I have got the last turn for reciting the Quran on that day. After all my friends had done reciting the Quran, they walked home without me. Soon after I finished my turn, I walked alone to my house. On my way home, suddenly I saw a shadow behind some trees. I ran as fast as I could until reached my house. Thank God! The shadow did not chase after me. What a bad view of the night! The next day, I was caught on fever. So, I did not go to school as usual. My mom just smiled when she looked at me. Now I am an adult, being afraid of ghosts will not freaking me out anymore.

11 comments:



affath@afnan fatah said...

salam. we must try independent from this our enemy.whatever think positive.

mR.meso said...

Mohd Shamsul Hamizan b Hanapi
June 19, 2009
Comment 41


you know, i have lots of time saw ghost. at my village, i know where the place that quiet horror. and at my ex college too, keris mas's college,ukm, i have saw it at block 9.. i comfirm that is a ghost because it is so big, tall, and so disgust!

Wan Mohd Taqiuddin B.Wan Hussin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shake said...

comment 20
20 june

until now im still afraid of ghost heheh

mR.meso said...

hey shake, what a afraid boy you are~

Wan Mohd Taqiuddin B.Wan Hussin said...

comment 16

owh!..is that true? I knew..keris mas was haunted..that was genie!! my lecturer said so...

mR.meso said...

yeah Taqie... keris mas is quiet haunted, maybe because its near by the jungle~

asmidi_erdy said...

salam....yeah..it very bad and scare will however think positive.it comes your room tonight....hehehehehehehe


comment 2
Mohd Asmidi b Abdul Ghani
20 june 2009

izwan said...

comment 22
20 JUNE 2009
Mhd Izwan

your picture is very thrill. it can make me scare..heheh

Shamsu Bin Ahmad@Matahariku said...

i also afraid the ghost....huhuhu

Purdah said...

salam,taqi...yes i was afraid of ghosts too...

comment 10
azzahra