What I like and dislike about English? OR What I like or dislike about English?

Entry 8

I want share with you about what I like English????

For me,English is very difficult.I do not know why?But I try to learn English.From child I learn from Tadika until now.

Now English is so very important.In Internasional use the English language.So I forced learn the English and try to like it.

Why the English so difficult for me?
Can all friends give me the answer.
please.........

by-usop-
18 JUNE 2009

2 comments:



murshid said...

sALAM,,
USOP,,
i also same your points......

^mIz sYamIrA^ said...

Nur Shamira
comment 11
hye. English is not difficult if we really want to learn it. the first time i learn English it was really hard but i try and try to learn and speak in English and now I have improve lot. same as you. try to speak or watch English movie and listen to English songs. it will help you.Insyaallah..